Merging bionet.molbio.hiv with bionet.virology???

FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA FORSDYKE at QUCDN.QueensU.CA
Fri Jun 5 08:48:34 EST 1992

Well, if we are in the business of merging groups, why not merge bionet.molbio
hiv with the emerging bionet.immunology? Actually, I think all this talk of
closing down groups and merging is quite premature. Many hiv researchers,
virologists and immunologists just do not use computers. But an exponential
increase in computer use is in progress. If bionet.molbio.hiv is closed down
I would wager that within less than a year there would be pressure to start it
up again.
Donald R. Forsdyke, Department of Biochemistry,
                    Queen's University, Kingston,
                    Ontario, Canada K7L3N6
              Tel:  613-545-2980   Fax: 613-545-2497