Merging with bionet.v

Chris Upton cup at
Thu Jun 4 21:22:44 EST 1992

In article 8 at, robert at (Robert J. Coelen) writes:

>It certainly would make 'biological' sense to merge HIV with virology. In
>addition, the bionet.virology charter includes discussion on HIV.
>Robert J. Coelen                               | phone : 09 - 389 3915
>Department of Microbiology                     | fax   : 09 - 389 2912
>The University of Western Australia            |

I guess we're agreed that HIV -is- a virus!!!  It's the AIDS<<->>VIRUS bit that's
being disputed ;-)

Chris_Upton at
Biochemistry Department
University of Alberta
Edmonton, AB T6H 2H7

PS Is that the right "winking smilley"? I remember seeing a list of such symbols
somewhere, but of course forgot to copy it. Where's Rob "bloodhound" Harper??