Studying Mol Bio, Biochem in France

Stephen Spencer Stephen_Spencer at
Wed Jun 3 20:09:03 EST 1992

I would really appreciate your opinions as to which universities in France,
or other francophone countries in Europe (Belgium, Switzerland) are
renowned or well-known in Molecular Biology or in Biochemistry.  I am
trying to figure out where to apply for graduate school (I am an undergrad
at the University of Michigan studying Cell & Molecular Biology) and I
have not been able to get any information from my advisor.  I am
especially interested in any universities in Southern France.  I would
greatly appreciate your help!
Thank you in advance,
Stephen Spencer
Stephen_Spencer at