Literature wanted

Danny Banks D.Banks at
Wed Jun 3 15:03:39 EST 1992

I would appreciate it if people could send me / direct me to literature surveys
in the following areas (in no particular order):

	Neuronal Biosensors
	Neural Prosthetics
		Visual Prosthesis
		Auditory Prosthesis
		(general stuff, and for standing & walking)
	Artificial Organs
		(all types, from kidney machine to VAD)
	Bio-artificial organs.
	Nerve repair.
		(Central & peripheral nervous system)

Probably missed something that I'm interested in off that list :-{

What I'm looking for is fairly general, but up to date information, on (where

	The current state of play in each area (catch all catagory ;-)
	Recent developments.
	Devices / techniques.
	Clinical applications.
	etc, etc.

I'd like:

	References to review papers, recent books, etc.
	Literature surveys from PhD / Masters degrees.
	PhD / Masters dissertations with good stuff in them.
	Undregraduate Projects.
	etc, etc.

Preferably easy to read stuff :-)

I'll summarise if I get good replies, but I'll only include undergraduate
projects and otherwise unpublished material if the author(s) specifically say
that they would like to be included in the summary.

I realise that some people may be unwilling to send me unpublished material,
but would very much appreciate anything I can get.

I've tried to direct followups to Reply by e-mail is preferable.

I haven't got time to re-read this & check it makes sense (I'm about to get
kicked out of the lab :-) So sorry for spellings & typo's that may have slipped

Thanks in advance.

Danny Banks.						eep1db at
I'm *not* a mad scientist............................I'm an eccentric engineer.