graphics in medicine

Georgios T. Kossioris gk1d+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Mar 30 20:29:42 EST 1992

I would greatly appreciate if someone could inform me about existing
software on graphics in medicine.  I would like information on existing
packages, companies that produce them,   characteristics of the
available software etc. Since I do not know anything on the subject any
suggestion and reference  is more than wellcome. Thank you very much for
your time. Please send me  a personal mail.

                                                  George Kossioris,
                                                   Math. Dept., CMU