Something for the rather moribund Confocal Mailing List -

Tony Travis ajt at
Tue Mar 24 08:54:29 EST 1992

mwfolsom at (Mike Folsom) writes:
: Something *finally* came in today from the Confocal Mailing List -
: Thought a few of you might be interested.

I've been subscribed to the confocal list for a while and it is *erratic*
but interesting when things do happen.  I am particularly interested in
public domain (or free for academic use) software for computational
deconvolution of _light_ microscope images (the work of Agard et al.)

What about bionet.confocal ;-)

    Tony Travis <ajt at>  | Dr. A.J.Travis