Showing Brookhaven DB Models on PC

John Nash num208jn at MBDS.NRC.CA
Thu Mar 19 07:21:49 EST 1992

In article <1992Mar19.021019.6062 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu>, li at mrcnext.cso.uiuc.edu (hans li) writes:
>Need some help here.  My boss has assigned me the task of trying to find a
>program which will run on a 386 with coprocesser, vga and 4 megs of ram (just
>in case there are some that won't run on that) which will allow us to draw/
>render models of enzymes and other molecules based on the brookhaven database.
>He would like one where we can actually go in and take measurements of the
>distance between specific groups, but not necessarily one which will do
>energy minimazations(sp).
>
>This is not limited to shareware/freeware and as long as it's of reasonible
>cost (under 200) he'll spring for it.
>
>Please reply via email as I don't monitor this group regularly.

Please... don't just email the reply to the sender... share it with
the rest of us... we who DO read it regularly.

cheers,  John.

Dr. John Nash,                       |
Cell Systems Section,                | Email: Jo.Nash at NRC.CA
Institute for Biological Sciences,   | Mail to "NUM208JN at MBDS.NRC.CA"
National Research Council of Canada, | is forwarded to the first address
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.             | automatically.
      ==>  Disclaimer:  All opinions are mine, not NRC's!  <==