EMAIL name for proposed plant list

marder at agri.huji.ac.il marder at agri.huji.ac.il
Wed Mar 11 22:29:58 EST 1992

In article <01GHIHGCXQSG0000O2 at WFEB2.BITNET>, MACRIDES at WFEB2.BITNET (Foteos Macrides) writes:
[...stuff deleted]
>         Shouldn't the proposal include a maximum eight character Email
> subscription name ...

I suggest an EMAIL name of PLANTBIO.
If we go for just "plants" the people interested in "industrial plants"
(i.e. factories) may get misled.  I suppose that we will also need a
derived name (7 letters and a "+" in some combination) for the LISTSERV
distribution list name.
Anyone for BOTANY/+BOTANY ? (^: yuck! DON'T read my address :^)

--
                                 '      Jonathan B. Marder
Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL :      Department of Agricultural Botany