Thanks a million

PRICKRIL at gandal.dnet PRICKRIL at gandal.dnet
Tue Mar 3 22:44:39 EST 1992

In <9203040315.AA13938 at> CF427620 at LIUVAX.bitnet writes:

>   I'd just like to publicly thank Ben Prickril of the University of Georgia, who
>  has sent me both Zen and LZCMP via Bitnet mail.
>   Of course this doesn't answer the general question.
> Carl Fink                                       CF427620I at LIUVAX.BITNET

Unfortunately, Carl's kind message was premature, since I can't send him
the files through our Internet connection. Is there anyone out there on Bitnet
who can forward these files to him by E-Mail?

Ben Prickril
E-Mail:  Server::"prickril%gandal.dnet at"

Ben Prickril
Univ. of Georgia, Dept. of Chemistry, School of Chemical Sciences, Athens, GA
E-Mail:  Server::"Prickril%gandal.dnet at"