Zen again

CF427620 at LIUVAX.bitnet CF427620 at LIUVAX.bitnet
Tue Mar 3 22:22:00 EST 1992

  As it turns out, Ben Prickril is on the Internet, and cannot mail me
files.  So, I'm still in the market for a LISTSERV containing Zen and a
VMS compatible decompresser.  On the other hand, I've been reminded that
my university has a PostScript compatible printer, so the nature of the file
is less of an obstacle.

  Sorry to take up so much bandwidth with all this, by the way.