Zen again

CF427620 at LIUVAX.bitnet CF427620 at LIUVAX.bitnet
Tue Mar 3 22:22:00 EST 1992

  As it turns out, Ben Prickril is on the Internet, and cannot mail me
files.  So, I'm still in the market for a LISTSERV containing Zen and a
VMS compatible decompresser.  On the other hand, I've been reminded that
my university has a PostScript compatible printer, so the nature of the file
is less of an obstacle.

  Sorry to take up so much bandwidth with all this, by the way.

        Carl Fink                       CF427620I at LIUVAX