Thanks to IRLEARN et al

Alan Bleasby ajb at gserv1.dl.ac.uk
Tue May 19 17:23:28 EST 1992

Now that the list moves from IRLEARN to Daresbury are over I (and Dave
Kristofferson also I'm sure) would like to publicly thank IRLEARN for
their BIOSCI work in the years past.

Credit should go to Niall O'Reilly and Peter Coughlan for their efforts
in making the list transfers proceed as smoothly as they did.

At GenBank, thanks to Kenton Hoover & Dave K. for logging in via modem
(just before bedtime!) to turn off arranged lists thereby circumventing
the 8-hour west coast/UK time difference problem.

Finally, at Daresbury, the people to thank are Dave Hines (NEWS), Paul
Griffiths (Email software) & Steve Marshall (list manager).

Alan Bleasby
SERC Daresbury Laboratory
Warrington WA4 4AD
UK