Research Suggestions

Paul Paukstelis rdna at matt.ksu.ksu.edu
Mon Nov 9 15:18:14 EST 1992

[Note: I'm posting this for fellow students]

	To those interested,

We are trying to locate a plausible experiment, which deals in the area
of molecular biology. This would be conducted in our high school independent
scientific research class. We have previously explored experiments in the
field of agrobacteria, and drosophila, but our former plans fell through.
We are open to other ideas, yet these are still of interest to us. Because
we are located near Kansas State University, we have access to their materials
and equipment. If you have any ideas, please contact us at this e-mail
address. Thanks for your consideration.

Kelly Bradley and JohnGarrett