Affiniti brand antibodies

GLENN HOLM karuzis at wccf.mit.edu
Tue Nov 10 18:18:00 EST 1992

There was an abstract at the latest Society for Neuroscience
meeting (#363.16) by B. Bjelke et al. talking about changes in
c-Fos immunoreactivity following amphetamine.  i've been assigned
to try to track down the source of the antibody, which i hear is
from a company called Affiniti.  (possibly Swedish, since that's
where the authors are from).  I've been through their earlier
publications and the Linscott Directory of Antibody suppliers to
no avail.

Does anyone have a lead on the Affiniti company (address, tel #),
or even better, to a U.S. distributor?