class-L list?

jeremy john ahouse ahouse at hydra.rose.brandeis.edu
Mon Nov 16 16:13:25 EST 1992

I am trying to subscribe to the list server called Class-L,
a mailing list and file server for researchers in classification,
clustering, phylogenetic estimation, and related areas of data analysis.

        I have the addresses:
        LISTSERV at SBCCVM and CLASS-L%SBCCVM.BITNET at CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU

        but neither of these works from my internet site.

        Do any of you have a non-bitnet address for this list?

A second question.  I have access to newsgroups, and in
fact can see a number of bionet groups, but not bionet.info-theory.
So I subscribe via email.  Do others have this situation?

        Thank you.

        jeremy