Unusual topics

"Cliff Pickover ", 914 945-3630 cliff at WATSON.IBM.COM
Tue Nov 17 12:36:27 EST 1992

About a year ago, I mentioned or asked questions in this forum on some
rather strange topics, including:  the mapping of genetic sequences to
music, the coding of extraterrestrial messages in our genes, board games
played on maps of the human digestive system, board games which model
the spread of humans from hypothetical origins in Africa, robot
surgeons, fractal ant farms, simple computer simulations of the spread
of AIDS, etc. A few of you expressed interest in how these projects were
coming.  If still interested, send me a note at cliff at watson.ibm.com.

Thanks, Cliff