Offer to Represent Data in Color

"Cliff Pickover ", 914 945-3630 cliff at WATSON.IBM.COM
Tue Nov 17 09:15:30 EST 1992

I am testing a data-colorizer program which converts an array of numbers
(such as in an image, microscopic or mathematical surface, etc.) to a
colored image in visually useful ways.  If you have an array of data
which you would like to represent in novel, colorful, and scientifically
or artistically useful ways, I may be able to return a slide of your
data to you after conversion by the colorizer program.  The program is
useful for revealing patterns not easily seen with simple color maps.
Please send a note to cliff at watson.ibm.com for more information.
Be sure to tell me where you're from and what your're working on.