Abs from Env. & Mol. Mutagenesis requested.

Amit Ghosh amit at imtech.ernet.in
Mon Nov 16 01:47:15 EST 1992

Would somebody kindly send me the abstract of the foloowing paper:
Environmental and Molecular Mutagenesis Vol.20,1992,53-60, I do not
know the author's name nor do I have access to this Journal.I would
be thakful if this request is considered as very very urgent .
thanks,
--
Dr. Amit Ghosh                      Phone: +91 172 45004 x213
Institute of Microbial Technology   Email: amit at imtech.ernet.in
P O Box 1304, Sector 39A            UUCP:
Chandigarh 160 014 India.           ...!uunet!sangam!vikram!imtech!amit