class-L list?

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at net.bio.net
Wed Nov 18 17:59:58 EST 1992

ahouse at hydra.rose.brandeis.edu (jeremy john ahouse) writes:
>A second question.  I have access to newsgroups, and in
>fact can see a number of bionet groups, but not bionet.info-theory.
>So I subscribe via email.  Do others have this situation?

Messages are sent out every month to the 'control' and 'news.admin.misc'
groups (to sites that take distribution 'bionet') to verify that they are
taking all of the bionet newsgroups.  If you have any further questions
about this, please mail me directly, or discuss this issue with your
local systems administration staff (you may also pass my address along to
your local systems staff, and I can consult with them on your problem).

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |
|=========== net.bio.net -- The New Home of the bionet Newsgroups ============|
|         The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good        |
|                men to do nothing.  -- Edmund Burke (1729-1797)              |