pUC119 : Info wanted.

wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu wetsel_r at wums.wustl.edu
Thu Nov 19 11:50:44 EST 1992

In a previous article, proberts at castle.ed.ac.uk (P Roberts) wrote:
>I'm looking for information on the plasmid pUC119.  None of the
>databases to which I have access have heard of it.  Does anyone out
>there have any information they could let me have?  I would like to know
>things like marker (presumably ampicillin), polylinker and any other
>bits and bobs that it has.  A complete sequence would be great if
>someone has a copy on-line that they could mail me.
>  Thanks very much for any help you can offer.
>
>          Paul (proberts at uk.ac.ed.castle)
----=
Paul:

Forgive the stupid question... are you sure it's pUC119 as in *119*????
I've heard of pUC19, as in *19*, but not 119.  If it is in fact pUC19 that
you need, I think I can provide it to you but having been in mol-bio for 5
years, I've never heard of pUC119.

Best regards,

David L. Haviland
haviland at kids.wustl.edu