our vax was down, please repeat your replies

suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.MPG.dbp.de suter at VAX.MPIZ-KOELN.MPG.dbp.de
Thu Nov 26 14:36:14 EST 1992

Subj:	please note ! computer was down !

our institute's vax was down for the last week (apparently
there was a burst in one of the steam engines).

there was no in- or outgoing e-mail traffic possible, so i guess most
messages have bounced.

please, could you repeat if you replied to my questions (on the common cold
and on the rna prep of tobacco seeds) ?

sorry to bother you lot with this, i don't see another way....

cheers,

clemens
Clemens Suter-Crazzolara, PhD
Max-Planck-Institut fuer Zuechtungsforschung
Abteilung Genetische Grundlagen der Zuechtungsforschung
Carl-von-Linne Weg 10
5000 Koeln 30
Tel. xx49-221-5062.221           fax. xx49-221-5062.21
suter at vax.mpiz-koeln.mpg.dbp.de