From Women in Science and Engineering NETwork: FLASH!!!

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Thu Oct 1 00:36:24 EST 1992

Forwarded message:
>From: mmurrain%HAMP.HAMPSHIRE.EDU at ncsuvm.cc.ncsu.edu
Subject:      Feminism in/and Science and Technology e-mail list

Announcing a new mailing list:

Feminism in/and Science and Technology, the e-mail list.
===>> FIST at hamp.hampshire.edu

Because of the recent interest generated, a new list has been created. This
list is for discussion of feminism and science and technology. This will be
            ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
an unmoderated list. If you are a scientist and a feminist this list is for
you. If you are a feminist, and interested in science and technology, check
it out. The idea of this list is to discuss critiques of science and move
beyond these critiques into the realm of how do we create a feminist
                                         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
science? What do we need to pay attention to? How does one do this and get
^^^^^^^
tenure?  How do we teach science?

To get on this list, send a message to FIST-request at hamp.hampshire.edu.
Send all adminstrivia there too (getting off the list, changing addresses,
etc.)

==>To send a message to the whole list, send to FIST at hamp.hampshire.edu<==
                    Michelle Murrain
           email: mmurrain at hamp.hampshire.edu