Need advice on the *best* peptide sequencing outfit

James L. Olds olds at
Mon Oct 5 15:06:55 EST 1992

Hi, we are currently in the midst of looking for a place to sequence
a low mol weight protein that we have isolated. Ideally, we're looking
for a place in the Washington DC area that has an absolutely stellar
reputation and is very timely. Money is no object.
Please e-mail me directly with any suggestions and I will summarize
if asked.

* James L. Olds Ph.D.                 Neural Systems Section               *
* domain:olds at           NINDS, NIH, Bethesda, MD. 20892 USA  *