Information On Alzheimers Needed

John C. Barthelmes jcbarthe at rodan.acs.syr.edu
Mon Oct 5 16:59:41 EST 1992

Hi...
	I'm looking for any and all information on Alzheimers Disease.
 I am writing a policy paper for a college honors class and I covering
 the actual facts part. I am looking for information about: the disease,
 its history, case reports, and most importantly research and technology
 advances in this field.  The paper is centering on the problem of funding
 such research.
	Information on this subject or WHERE I could find such info
 would be greatly appreciated!
	Thanks in advanve... email preferred.
--
|* John C. Barthelmes                | The meaning of life is       *|
|* jcbarthe at rodan.acs.syr.edu        |  to be happy...              *|