treatment for Lyme recurrence?

John Setel O'Donnell jod at equator.com
Tue Oct 6 17:32:36 EST 1992

In article <1992Oct6.030545.28867 at genie.slhs.udel.edu> nancy at genie.slhs.udel.edu (Nancy Lebovitz) writes:
>A friend of mine got Lyme disease this summer, took antibiotics for
>seven weeks, is sick again, and would like to know what the standard
>treatments are for a recurrence of Lyme disease.
>
>(The above are all the details I have, but I can get more if anybody
>wants them.)
>
>                                   Thanks in advance,
>                                   Nancy Lebovitz

This is a *very* controversial subject.

My recommendation is to call the Lyme Borreliosis Foundation at
203-871-2900.  They can provide protocols that are based on current
clinical experience, and information on physicians in your area
knowledgeable about Lyme.

--
- - -
John Setel O'Donnell                      jod at equator.com
Equator Technologies, Inc.                206-328-6544 voice/fax
Seattle, WA                               Read everything by Alice Miller.