suggestion

CLRWJM at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK CLRWJM at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Fri Sep 25 09:35:00 EST 1992

Dear Drs:

I am doing the research on vascular biology(angiogenesis). I suggest that a
newsgroug on vascular biology or more speciallly angiogenesis should be
established so that the bioscientists in this field could communicate among
them. Vascular biology or angiogenesis involves in every field of biomedicine
such as tumor control, AIDS, diabetes, rumatoid arthritis, wound healing,
embryogenesis, heart diseases etc. I would like to hear a good news from you.
With my best regards.

Dr. Ji Min Wang, Ph.D.
Tumour Biology
Clinical Research