bionet.bionette or bionet.women ?

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at
Thu Sep 3 11:17:03 EST 1992

In <1992Sep3.062432.11738 at> harper at (Rob Harper) writes:

>Bionette is a good name. It is imaginative. It is memorable.
>Bionette will draw more attention that any staid and proper
>sounding name, that gets chosen to give the newsgroup a veneer
>of respectability.

Well, when I read the name "Bionette" the first time, I thought of something
connected with Netiquette... I guess I would have had a look though (just
because of curiosity) but I NEVER would have guessed the purpose of this
newsgroup from its name.

/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at (Internet)                  */
/*        krasel at (WIN/X400)                    */
/* "People are DNA's way of making more DNA." (anonymous)                  */