bionette stuff and flames

Kristin Brevik Andersson kbrevik at radium.uio.no
Thu Sep 3 04:45:01 EST 1992

I think it's about time some of the participants (Steve Modena in particular)
cool off in the debate (?) about naming the "bionette" newsgroup!!  I'm wasting
time going through non-constructive and silly (!) postings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I suggest that such authors review the basic rules of posting/NOT posting
messages to a newsgroup

The main points are

1.  The vote for .bionette went through, so obviously some of the Netters feel
    that such a newsgroup is useful.

2.   Just get on with deciding a name for the newsgroup as proposed by

It should be quite easy for those interested to subscribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers  :-)

   |  Kristin Brevik Andersson         kbrevik at radium.uio.no          |
   |  The Norwegian Radium Hospital                                   |
   |  Dept. of Immunology              Tlf: +47-2-50 60 50 ext. 9744  |
   |  Montebello                       Fax: +47-2-50 07 30            |
   |  N-0310 Oslo                                                     |
   |  NORWAY                                                          |