bionet.bionette or bionet.women ?

John Nash nash at
Wed Sep 2 12:54:18 EST 1992

In article <5048 at> una at (Una Smith) writes:
>From: una at (Una Smith)
>Subject: Re: bionet.bionette or bionet.women ?
>Date: 2 Sep 92 15:09:36 GMT

>Some fuel for the fire:

>        bionet.wbs      Women in Biological Sciences
>        bionet.wi       Women's Issues

If we can massacre "methods and reagents" to "methds-reagnts" or whatever it
ended up as, how about "bionet.women-in-biol" or "women-biolgsts".  I think
that should convey the correct intention without it losing the intended

cheers, John

John Nash                            | Email: Nash at
Institute for Biological Sciences,	 | National Research Council of Canada,
Cell Physiology Group.				 | Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.
	   *** Disclaimer:	All opinions are mine, not NRC's! ***