Pity the poor e-mail subscribers....

EWEN at WHMAIN.uel.ac.uk EWEN at WHMAIN.uel.ac.uk
Fri Apr 2 03:02:18 EST 1993

Dear All,

As one of the unfortunate few subscribing to the bionet under an e-
mail protocol, I'm getting increasingly p'd off with the amount of
non-biology related c**p coming over the net, and I'm sure I speak
for many others (particularly on this side of the pond) when I say
that I DONT GIVE A FLYER ABOUT HILLARY CLINTON, THE US GOVERNMENT AND
ITS BLOODY LUDICROUS MACHINATIONS NOW OR UNDER DIFFERENT PRESIDENCIES.

I appeal to everybody to at least lets pretend that what we send is
biology related in some form or another, and if you lot "over there"
want to knock political lumps off each other, do it in some other
forum and leave my bit of the bandwidth alone.

Dave, please.......

AND IF ANYBODY FEELS THE NEED TO FLAME ME, DO IT DIRECT AND KEEP THE
NETS CLEAN !

Yours fraternally,

EWEN
*         "Beam Me Up, Scotty,                    *
*               This Planet Sucks !"              *
* Ewen McPherson, Research Assistant              *
* e-Mail: EWEN at whmain.uel.ac.uk                   *
* Snail : Environment and Industry Research Unit  *
*         Department of Environmental Sciences    *
*         University of East London               *
*         Romford Road, Stratford,                *
*         London E15 4LZ                          *
*         United Kingdom                          *