CALL FOR DISCUSSION- CHR

Tue Apr 6 14:15:02 EST 1993

>         Reply to:   RE>CALL FOR DISCUSSION: CHROMO
> Is there to be no opportunity to suggest topics? If not, why not? My interest
> is DNA typing for paternity and individual identification, and for diagnosis
> and transplant compatibility. Is there a group more suitable for my interest?

This is the appropriate forum to suggest topics.  The discussion
leaders should be monitoring the response and they have the option of
revising their newsgroup charter in light of suggestions made here.  I
need to be sent the revised charter by the evening of 15 April as
voting begins on the 16th.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager