CALL FOR DISCUSSION: ACEDB-SOFT/bionet.software.acedb

Reinhard Doelz doelz at comp.bioz.unibas.ch
Tue Apr 6 00:57:35 EST 1993

ACEDB is a very useful browser for genomic data. It is anticipated
to have ACEDB used for much more organisms than originally anticipated.
Despite the very useful X interface there is still a poor man's
SCII interface, which I think should be left in any fancy software
in order to bridge between now and past. I look forward to see
interesting discussion in how to format data in a way that ACEDB can make
use of it.
I am in favour of bionet.software.acedb

--
|    Dr. Reinhard Doelz            | RFC     doelz at urz.unibas.ch         |
|   Klingelbergstrasse 70          | FAX     x41 61 261- 6760 or 267- 2078
|     CH 4056 Basel                | TEL     x41 61 267- 2076 or 2247    |
+------------- bioftp.unibas.ch is the SWISS EMBnet node ----------------+