HELP!! Need info on Animal Behav. Grad. School

TMR115 at psuvm.psu.edu TMR115 at psuvm.psu.edu
Wed Apr 7 17:32:39 EST 1993

I am currently a Biology major in my second year and am starting to think about
grad school.  My first choice was to enter the animal behavior field with
primatology in mind, but I realize the job opportunities in such a field
are scarce.  A recent Time article on animal intelligence excited me so
much that I want to learn more about the field and what graduate schools
offer such programs.  I would appreciate any information concerning graduate
schools that offer programs in animal behavior, (sociobiology or animal
intelligence specifically).

                                         Thank You,

                                         Trinity M. Rohall