computer-biology related videos

Robert J. Lebowitz lebowitz at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Sat Apr 10 09:22:45 EST 1993

I'm teaching a new course on biological applications of computers this
quarter and I'm looking for more videos to show the students that
illustrate historically important work in the field, or convey some
interesting facets of computers that biologists can relate to. I've
shown "The computer, the KGB and me" and I'm purchasing "Artificial Life
II" this week.  Any other good titles I should look at?

Rob