ACEDB Newsgroup

Francis Ouellette francis at MONOD.BIOL.MCGILL.CA
Mon Apr 12 13:53:57 EST 1993

> The two latest newsgroup proposals have generated a lot of debate.

I'd say that too  :)

> If the readers do not agree with the charters that are put out to
> vote, then they should vote NO.  I remind you all, however, that if
> you are not in favor of a proposed arrangement and bring it down to
> defeat, then I would suggest that there should be someone who will
> replace it with something more constructive.

It would be a lot easier for all involved if the proposed charters
make *most* people happy!  We are really not in the business of
creating and killing newsgroups, but more in the business of
using them!

regards to all,

francis