More problems at net.bio.net

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at net.bio.net
Tue Apr 13 13:59:53 EST 1993

Yet another set of problems at net.bio.net.  The root name server database at
IntelliGenetics was corrupted over the weekend, and after net was rebooted late
last night, almost all off-site services failed to function.  We've fixed this
now, but some users may have noticed some problems, such as mail bouncing.

Our apologies for the problem.  We're sorry.  We're very sorry.  We cannot
stand ourselves.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |