genetic counseling graduate programs

David A Rintoul drintoul at
Tue Apr 13 16:51:45 EST 1993

I have a student who thinks she would like to become a genetic
counselor.  Pardon my ignorance, but are there degree programs
out there in this field?  If so, I sould greatly appreciate any
information you can provide regarding these programs, and about
what prerequisites they might be looking for in a prospective
graduate student.  Thanks.

Dave Rintoul                Internet: drintoul at
Biology Division - KSU     Latitude 39.18, Longitude -96.34
Manhattan KS 66506-4901                         TCN: id2418
(913)-532-5832 or 6663                  FAX: (913)-532-6653