CALL FOR DISCUSSION: CHROMOSOMES/bionet.genome.chromosomes

COPPEL at wehi.edu.au COPPEL at wehi.edu.au
Wed Apr 14 07:56:00 EST 1993

Seems a useful idea to me but I would suggest you extend the group to
those interested in mapping Eukaryotic chromosomes. The Wellcome Foundation
are funding a consortium of labs with an interest in the malaria genome
(the protozoan Plasmodium falciparum strain 3D7 to be exact) and although
this is not a task on the scale of a mouse it uses similar techniques.
I also would have thought the Drosophila and C. elegans people would be
interested in this group
Ross Coppel
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute