Info on CZECH REPUBLIC TREE SPECIES and POLLUTION DAMAGE

Daniel Lefrancois lefranco at emr1.emr.ca
Thu Apr 15 09:16:39 EST 1993

Newsgroups: sci.environment,sci.bio,bionet.general,sci.research,sci.edu
Subject: Info on CZECH REPUBLIC TREE SPECIES and POLLUTION DAMAGE
Hi!  ATTENTION, all tree species fanatics and/or experts!  I work for the
Canada Centre for Remote Sensing in Ottawa and I am presently seeking
information on the major tree species in the CZECH REPUBLIC and their
damage in the southern part of the country and we are having trouble
finding any information on this topic.  If anyone (out there in the wide
world of INTERNET) has any information that they feel would be useful for our
study a reply would be greatly appreciated (and possibly a free lunch).  I
can be reached at the following address:  lefranco at emr.ca

Thanks
Krista Elliot