Newsgroup on Cancer?

Ola Myklebost olam at radium.uio.no
Fri Apr 16 07:24:20 EST 1993

Is there any interest in a newsgroup on Cancer / Cancer research?

I think the group should cover all aspects of the field, not only molecular
biology. MolBiol'ians are very good at using the net, but other fields are
sleeping (it seems). The SCI.... meetings are too filled with talk and not
much science, so I think BIONET is the right place.

Being a molbiol'ian myself, I strongly feel the need for a forum where I
can ask about cell biology etc.

Ola Myklebost             Email olam at radium.uio.no
Dept of Tumor Biology
Inst for Cancer Research
The Norwegian Radium Hospital
N-0310 OSLO, Norway
Tel +47-22-50-60-50, xtn 9830, Fax +47-22-52-24-21