Branched-chain keto acid dehydrogenase

Donald A. Lehn dalehn at vms.macc.wisc.edu
Fri Apr 16 20:43:31 EST 1993

In article <13156 at news.duke.edu>, lees at acpub.duke.edu (Steve Lee) writes...

>I really need information on branched-chain keto acid dehydrogenase.
>does anyone know any good review papers out there or books that are
>related so I can get background data to help me interpret current
>papers?
>
>I am specifically interested in transcriptional and translational
>control of the protein and info on the bkd operon.  Are there any
>reference books that discuss that specific operon?
>
>thanks alot,
>
>steve

Which species are you interested in? As far as I know, only partial
genomic clones have been isolated (none have 5' regulatory regions.)
              \-from animals

Donald A. Lehn, Ph.D.                    Phone (work): (608) 263-7668
Medical Sciences Center / 3415                 (home): (608) 233-5156
University of Wisconsin Medical School         (fax):  (608) 263-9300
1300 University Avenue                   Internet: lehn at macc.wisc.edu
Madison, WI 53706-1532                           dalehn at macc.wisc.edu