Oops! Addendum

Robert Guralnick robg at fossil.Berkeley.EDU
Sun Apr 18 22:13:18 EST 1993

	On my recent post about the Museum Of Paleontology Type
Specimen Database, I forgot to metion one VERY important little
detail.  The type specimens are only for Invertebrates.  The Vertebrate
database will be brought on line soon!  My apologies.  In the
rush and excitement of getting stuff working, I totally forgot to make
this clear.
	Again, hope this did not cause any undue problems.