Are you graduating and do you have a job? If so, read this!!

TBAUER at PURCCVM.BITNET TBAUER at PURCCVM.BITNET
Wed Apr 21 12:40:17 EST 1993

I am a doctoral student in the Krannert School of Business at Purdue Univ.
For my dissertation study I am looking for people who will be starting new
jobs after they graduate (undergrad, master, phd).
           I am collecting data now (4-8 minutes worth) with a survey.  I will
send another survey about your new job in August and again in Feb. 1994.  I am
raffling off 25 pairs of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream coupons for FREE ice cream,
FREE nights stays at Signature Inn, and for those who participate in later
surveys a FREE ticket on Northwest Airlines.  If you meet these qualifications,
please bitnet me at: TBAUER at vm.cc.purdue.edu and include your address.  If you
have a campus address at Purdue please include that.     Call (317) 494-4485
if you have any questions.  All information given to me is completely
confidential. T. Bauer.  P.S. I apologize if this gets posted where it should
not.  I am acting upon the information I was given by the computing center
here but this is my first posting.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!