ATCC online?

Daniel Zabetakis dan at cubmol.bio.columbia.edu
Tue Apr 20 19:17:55 EST 1993

    On the back of the ATCC catalog is a cryptic blurb about there
being an on-line version of the catalog. Is there one? Where is it,
and how do you connect?
   We are looking for a strain that is rumored to be in the ATCC, but
doesn't appear in the catalogs we have. If the online version is more
up to date, then that would be good.

DanZ