Extraterrestrial life books

Robert J. Lebowitz lebowitz at krypton.mankato.msus.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:51:41 EST 1993

Next fall I'm going to team-teach a course on Life in the Universe.  As
the biologist on the team (my two colleagues involved in the course are
an astronomer and an anthropologist), I'm responsible for discussing the
origins of life, and the scientific basis for life existing on other
planets.

I submitted a list of titles to our library for books that apparently
are all out of date now that deal with these topics.  What titles would
you recommend.  I'll try to summarize these in a later posting.

Rob Lebowitz lebowitz at krypton.mankato.msus.edu

"To boldly go where noone has gone before"
--
Not the same thing a bit!' said the Hatter.  `You might just as well say
that I see what I eat is the same thing as I eat what I see!