Gateway proposal dies

Una Smith smith-una at yale.edu
Sun Apr 25 14:29:51 EST 1993

The BIOSCI folks are adamantly against exterior mailing lists gated into
bionet groups.  I believe my proposal would win in a vote, but the two
people who would be most affected by it are against the plan, so I will
not call for a vote.  It would not be fair to make them do something they
don't like.

I don't like being the target of ad hominem attacks from Dave.  Since 1987 I
have put up with the unpleasant and unprofessional behavior that he indulges
in whenever he doesn't like something or someone (which happens often).