Redundancy exists in BIOSCI

Francis Ouellette francis at monod.Biol.McGill.CA
Mon Apr 26 12:02:01 EST 1993

kristoff at NET.BIO.NET (Dave Kristofferson) writes:

>I want to give our BIOSCI colleagues at SERC
>Daresbury in the U.K. a pat on the back for their unsung work.  Alan
>Bleasby and colleagues are working along side us every day.  Most of
>the posts unfortunately seem to forget that they are carrying their
>part of this effort on the other side of the pond.

Dave, I think this would be a great oppertunity for you and Alan to
put a list together and to put it here ..  "all those unsung heroes"

Nothing pompous ... just giving credit to the computer and biology
people that work at each of your sites, who are far and closely
related to the work that is required to assure that we readers (be it
by Mail, or by Usenet) get our Usenet feed.

I think this would be a good idea.

regards,

francis