The names behind the BIOSCI network

Mon Apr 26 16:34:06 EST 1993

Here are the people currently involved with the BIOSCI project in some
capacity at both sites.  For all of us listed below, BIOSCI is a part,
not a full-time, avocation.  I don't know the percentages at
Daresbury, but here it is a 20% time allocation of Kenton and 50% of
myself.  This is by no means spread out uniformly over the course of a
year.  We go through various boom and bust periods as the demands of
other work dictates.

BIOSCIers past and present were listed on the NAR paper last year, but
here is the current crew at both sites:

Daresbury
----------
Alan Bleasby