Another White House Documents Server

S. A. Modena samodena at csemail.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 27 05:27:29 EST 1993

    -----------Cut Here-------

>From edowd at es-cit.esusda.gov  Mon Apr 26 16:04:56 1993
>From: Everett Dowd <edowd at es-cit.esusda.gov>
Subject:  White House Documents available through almanac
To: extech at oes.orst.edu, usda.heads.info at es-cit.esusda.gov
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1993 15:23:07 -0500 (EDT)

Beginning April 26, 1993, Extension Service-USDA Almanac Information
Server will provide access to White House public releases.  We will
provide a daily summary of these releases. To subscribe to this
summary service send a message to:

   almanac at esusda.gov

In the body of the message, type

   subscribe wh-summary

To request a specific document, send a message to:

	almanac at esusda.gov

 and in the body of the message

	send white-house number

where number is the request number for the document

If you have any questions about these summaries, please contact:

	wh-admin at esusda.gov

---