Trying to reach K. Beck at Stanford??

Dan Jacobson danj at welchgate.welch.jhu.edu
Thu Apr 29 10:56:36 EST 1993

beck at leland.stanford.edu

SYSTEM: leland.stanford.edu
        Login name: beck                        In real life: Kenneth Alan Beck
        Directory: /s11/b/beck                  Shell: /bin/tcsh
        Never logged in.
        No unread mail
        Project: Sorry, I don't have a project description yet.
        No Plan.

He's "Never logged in" but this could be a pop-server or some such
that forwards mail to a Mac or PC.

If all else fails you could try dirctory assistance at Stanford
which is 1-415-723-2300.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson

P.S.  This type of question is better suited for the bionet.users.addresses/
      bionauts group :-).