Redundancy exists in BIOSCI

Kenton A. Hoover shibumi at net.bio.net
Fri Apr 30 15:36:47 EST 1993

dan at cubmol.bio.columbia.edu (Daniel Zabetakis) writes:
>   Ummm...   Wouldn't that be a rather long list? I mean, I'm responsible
>for a (very small) part of the distribution of bionet. All the great folks
>at uunet are probably more responsible than most. :-)

Without discounting the efforts of UUNET, its worth a chance to once again
point out to any and all sites that BIOSCI will provide a NNTP feed of bionet.
upon request.  Please send any such requests to shibumi at net.bio.net, and
include:
	a) site name and IP address
	b) USENET name (the name that USENET sticks in the message path line)
	c) name and email address of the news contact your site

It takes about five hours from receipt of request to set everything up.

| Kenton A. Hoover                                 |      shibumi at net.bio.net |
| BIOSCI Network Administrator                     |                          |
| BIOSCI/IntelliGenetics, Inc.                     |          +1 415 962 7300 |